A Family Tradition
REO Logistics originated in 1922 as Allied Realty Company. The company later evolved into Allied Warehousing Services, Inc. in 1970 when current Chairman and CEO Lake Polan III acquired a 100,000 square foot warehouse in West Virginia.
Since that time REO Logistics has grown into a family of companies with global storage, processing, and distribution capabilities. Allied Logistics now owns and operates over 2 million square feet of public and contract warehouse space, all strategically located along major distribution routes throughout Virginia and West Virginia.
In 1990, REO Logistics acquired the global freight management company, REO Distribution. REO Distribution's network of warehousing, distribution, transportation, freight management, and third-party logistics services complement Allied's other logistics resources. The family of companies that comprise REO Logistics makes it one of the Mid-Atlantic Region's premier logistics providers.