This sales role is a hunter role that will be responsible for prospecting and conducting sales calls on potential new clients and generating new business in the third party contract manufacturing chemical & oil and gas industry/vertical. The role will focus on obtaining new clientele regarding our processing portion of our services we offer. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining professional relationships and truly understanding a client’s needs and how REO Logistics can satisfy those needs. The ideal candidate will be located in the North East/ Mid West region of the United States
Responsibilities and Duties
Prospect, identify, and generate new business opportunities - Solicit potential new business and identify decision makers within organizations - Engage, build, and maintain professional relationships with some current and potential clients (i.e. account management ) - Call on and present solutions to potential clients - Create and present business proposals and close deals for new business by truly understanding clients’ needs - Demonstrate strong business decision making skills - Work closely with various internal REO departments to fulfill client’s needs.
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or Business related field
· 10+ years sales experience in contract manufacturing/tolling chemical
· 5-10 years 3PL sales experience a plus but not required
· Ability to analyze customer data and be a solutions provider
· Strong ability to influence decision makers - Excellent relationship building skills - Outgoing, engaging personality - Great ability to prioritize, multitask, and remain organized - Superior communication skills – verbal and written
· Competent with Microsoft Office suites (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
REO Logistics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, REO Logistics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.