· Develop and generate new sales revenue and profit for Allied Transportation through selling our Transportation, Warehousing and Supply Chain Services. Ideal candidate can be located in any region of West Virginia.
· Establish a sales plan with senior management seeking to achieve sales goals.
· Prospect new opportunities through research and networking with an emphasis on use of digital/electronic tools.
· Create and be responsible for rate/service proposals properly utilizing company resources.
· Manage account relationships seeking to expand support through consultative sales effort.
· Maintain and update accurate information in the system
· Communication/operating tools.
· Keep current with market conditions and business trends. Monitor shipments and resolve issues through working with team Members.
· Properly utilize company resources to create rate/service proposals.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills required.
· Collaborate with SR Management and utilize their expertise to support you in all efforts in driving your success.
· Participate in the training of the soon to be rolled out TMS so you can better educate our customers in utilizing this value added program.
REO Logistics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, REO Logistics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelors Degree in relevant field
10 years of relevant experience