The Corporate Quality Control Director will work with individual plant quality managers, process and warehouse managers and the Executive Committee to improve existing quality systems and establish a systematic quality process which will:
- Promote a continuous improvement culture
- Meet ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- cGMP requirements per the IPEC
The individual will also have extensive customer interaction.
- ISO 9000 Experience
- cGMP Experience
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Strong Root Cause Analysis Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in Change Management
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time throughout West Virginia, Virginia, Texas and Louisiana
- Background in the chemical industry is a strong positive
REO Logistics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, REO Logistics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.